So I am getting up this morning and watching what news is breaking on my phone. Because I don't like to watch the news at night and this way I get it without having to watch unless I want to. I like to read but that is beside the point.
So I see that two women got in to a brawl in Walmart over some name calling of some form. I read that one of the women called a employee a inappropriate word and the other didn't like it so a brawl broke out. Now the kid part is a whole different matter all I have to say on that is; kids grow up how there role models act. So parents if you want to be a role model, make your life a uplifting life not a down ward spiral. ( I am not talking about living arrangements but belief in ones abilities).
These two women though should learn the art of language because fighting is seldom the answer. This was and is ridiculous. Argue if need be but hands and fists should be kept to themselves.
And sadly enough we live in a world where suing is a way of life so people don't or fear they can't do anything because of the consequences.
What a world and a people we have become.
On to Happier things I am so grateful that I had parents who taught me and teachers who schooled. I am grateful for Old movies and old actors who knew the power of a word and a look with out swearing or coming to blows, it was always the bad guys who did this.
So my recommended movie for the Day is Adam's Rib. A witty film about husband and wife Lawyers on opposite ends of a case. It has great banter and a battle of the sexes to beat all. I love this film.
No comments:
Post a Comment